Open Qualifiers registration process has begun
WePlay! Dota 2 Reshuffle Madness 2019 will run September 6 to 23, 2019. The competition will take place in three stages: open qualifiers for all comers (6-9 September), group stage (16-19 September) and playoffs (20-23 September).
The qualifiers are open to any team in their respective region — the registration is available at WePlay! website. All Open Qualifiers participants will be split into four groups, with eight top teams advancing to the next stage. They will be joined by eight teams directly invited by the organizer. The final stage of the event has four more spots reserved for direct invitees.
Open Qualifiers Format:
- Open Qualifiers have four pools;
- Each pool is a separate one-day tournament for 64 teams;
- All the matches will be played in best of 1 format;
- Semi-finals and Finals are best of 3;
- Two winners from every pool get a slot at the Main Event.
Each pool is played throughout one day.
- The first Qualifier Pool: September 6;
- The second Qualifier Pool: September 7;
- The third Qualifier Pool: September 8;
- The fourth Qualifier Pool: September 9.
One team can apply for participation in one pool only. It is forbidden to register in multiple pools at once or in advance. When a team is eliminated from one pool, it may register for the next one.
More information about open qualifiers rules and the registration process is available at WePlay! website.
Contact information for mass media outlets: email@example.com
Subscribe to press room updates