Team PSG.LGD has won the final series of the second Dota Pro Circuit major of this year against Evil Geniuses with a score of 3:0.
WePlay AniMajor was held from June 2 till 13 at the WePlay Esports Arena Kyiv. The last game day began with the last match of the lower bracket playoffs. The final fight saw teams PSG.LGD and Evil Geniuses face each other, with PSG.LGD winning the match with a score of 3:0. The winner got $200,000 as well as 500 Dota Pro Circuit Points (DPC).
The event prize pool of $500,000 and 2,700 DPC points was distributed as follows:
- 1st place — PSG.LGD — $200,000 — 500 DPC points
- 2nd place — Evil Geniuses — $100,000 — 450 DPC points
- 3rd place — T1 — $75,000 — 400 DPC points
- 4th place — Vici Gaming — $50,000 — 350 DPC points
- 5/6th place — Team Nigma — $25,000 — 300 DPC points
- 5/6th place — Quincy Crew — $25,000 — 300 DPC points
- 7/8th place — TNC Predator — $12,500 — 200 DPC points
- 7/8th place — Team Spirit — $12,500 — 200 DPC points
The last day of WePlay AniMajor began with the performance of a special guest — Japanese artist TOKYO MACHINE. His music is featured in many popular games, including Rocket League.
According to analytics agency Esports Charts, more than 645 000 people watched the tournament broadcast at its peak.
Photos from WePlay AniMajor are available at https://photos.weplayholding.com/ (when publishing them, please credit WePlay Holding). Find tournament brackets and other tournament-related information on this page.
Source: WePlay Holding Press Office
#weplayanimajor #dota2animajor #weplaymajor #weplaydota2
Subscribe to press room updates