Two teams have been knocked out of left the tournament.
WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Mad Moon with a prize pool of $300,000 is taking place on February 19–23, 2020.
The group stage has come to an end, and we are ready to announce the results.
1) Team Secret (Upper-Bracket Semi-Finals)
2) Gambit Esports (Upper-Bracket Quarter-Finals)
3) B8 (Upper-Bracket Quarter-Finals)
4) Infamous (Eliminated)
1) Virtus.pro (Upper-Bracket Semi-Finals)
2) Team Nigma (Upper-Bracket Quarter-Finals)
3) Aggressive Mode (Upper-Bracket Quarter-Finals)
4) Ninjas in Pyjamas (Eliminated)
The teams will fight in front of a live audience at concert hall VDNG (9th pavilion). Tickets are available for free on the tournament page.
Learn more about the event on weplay.tv and our social media: Reddit, Instagram, and Twitter.
Contact information for media outlets: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to press room updates