- Information provided directly by the User:
3.1. When entering information in the feedback form:
- First and/or last name or name of the company they represent.
- Email address.
3.2. when entering information in the accreditation form:
- First and/or last name.
- Active links to User's articles/publications/interviews.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Name of the company they represent and its brief overview.
3.3. when subscribing to news/notifications:
- Email address.
4. In addition to the information the User provides directly, the Administrator may collect some of the following information automatically for optimizing user experience when using the website and improving the website itself, including but not limited to:
4.1.1. IP address
4.1.2. Location information (geolocation)
4.1.3. Browser information (browser version, operating system)
4.1.4. Device information
4.1.5. Number of web page views
4.1.6. User navigation path on the website
4.1.7. How much time the User spent on the website and/or web page
4.1.8. Source from which the User came to the website
4.1.9. Language preferences
5. The information provided by the User is used for the following purposes:
5.1.1. For feedback — to establish new business relationships
5.1.2. For feedback — to obtain accreditation for esports events held by WePlay Esports
5.1.3. In order for the User to receive the newsletter they have subscribed to
5.1.4. To find out how many Users visit the website and how frequently
5.1.5. Collecting some other statistical information for management purposes
5.1.6. Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
5.1.7. Monitoring and storing aggregate website usage metrics
5.1.8. Tracking the number of entries and status in any promotions/marketing activities on the website
6. The Administrator uses the User's personal information to maintain and/or create new website features; provide security for the User when they visit the website; prevent fraud and abuse; manage relationships with the Administrator's partners; study and improve the website user interface; provide analysis and recommendations as to the website operation and marketing.
7. When visiting the website for the first time, the User can select cookie groups that they agree to store automatically (except for the “essential” group, without which it is impossible to use the website). That said, the User can change their mind and refuse to store cookie data later by clearing the cookie data in their device browser.
8. In some cases, the Administrator may share personal data (aggregate, depersonalized) with other service providers who provide:
8.1.1. Website hosting
8.1.2. Maintenance and security services for the website
8.1.3. Conduct data analysis
8.1.4. Help improve the website performance
When working with service providers, the Administrator authorizes them to use the aggregate data only for the purpose for which it is provided to them and requires them to use reasonable confidentiality and security measures when working with such data.
9. Cooperation with law enforcement. The Administrator may disclose User information if the Administrator believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with U.S. state and/or federal laws and/or other applicable laws of the relevant jurisdiction (for example, in the User's country of residence), and/or respond to a court order, judicial request, subpoena, or warrant, or another similar document. The Administrator also reserves the right to disclose information that it believes in good faith to be appropriate or necessary to protect WePlay Esports Media, Inc. from potential liability or from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend itself against third-party claims or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the WePlay Esports Media, Inc. services; or protect the rights, property, or safety of WePlay Esports Media, Inc., website users, or others.
10. The User owns their personal data. The User can also:
10.1.1. Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information the Administrator holds about them
10.1.2. Prevent the processing of their personal information for direct marketing purposes
10.1.3. Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect
10.1.4. Delete certain personal information the Administrator holds about them
10.1.5. Restrict the way that the Administrator processes and discloses specific personal information about them
10.1.6. Revoke consent that they previously provided for the processing of their personal information
11. The User's failure to provide certain personal information, withdrawal of their consent to its processing, or deleting certain information about them may render the website inaccessible.
12. The User can also send a request to access the information the Administrator holds about them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, the User must include their email address, name, address, and telephone number as well as specify all relevant background information. To protect the User's privacy and security, the Administrator may take steps to verify their identity before granting them access or making corrections to their information.
13. If applicable, the User may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where they are based. Alternatively, the User may seek a remedy through local courts if they believe their rights have been breached.
15. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that the User can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for the User to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. The Administrator is committed to providing the User with meaningful choices about the information collected on the website for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide Network Advertising Initiative, Your Online Choices, and Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out links. However, the Administrator does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
16. The Administrator uses a variety of managerial, technical, and physical measures to protect the integrity and security of the User's information. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of such information. However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. The Administrator cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information the User transmits to the Administrator, and the User does so at their own risk. The Administrator cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of the Administrator's physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
18. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, the Administrator does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years of age. If the Administrator learns that personal information of persons under 13 has been collected on the website, the Administrator will take appropriate steps to immediately delete this information.
19. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a User, please contact the Administrator at email@example.com to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
20. In the event that WePlay Esports Media, Inc. and/or some and/or all assets related to the website are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, the Administrator reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that the Administrator has collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event, including in the course of diligence.
23. The User can contact the Administrator with any questions and/or comments regarding personal information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. The User's inquiry will be answered within 30 days of its receipt.